Friday, February 8, 2008

Cute sisters...

I have some catching up to do...as usual :)

For now I promised to post a few of these adorable sisters with beautiful names. They were very sweet and did almost everything I asked of them...except, "let your mommy write on your hands and hold still so I can photograph them!" Now you'd think this would be something fun...something normally forbidden...something they'd want to do. Nope. I've wanted to take a little one's hand and write on it a message - but finding a child who is willing to let me do this has proven to be very difficult. Maybe it's the fact that an adult wants to do the writing? Uh huh...I may be on to something here. Anyway, their daddy is in the armed forces and since he's so far away, we thought this would be a fun way to send him a special message.






No comments: